Happy April Fools Day!

Happy April Fools Day! Actually I hate this day if truth be told. I'm a very gullible person and will believe most anything told to me by a friend or family member. I'm just not that skeptical of these people. But whatever.

"4 oz" has listed her "March Wrap Up" and I thought it was a great idea. So I am going to do something similar. I started my journey on January 5. It has technically not be three full months yet but we are going to pretend that it has. I have lost 23 pounds in the past three months. I wanted to lose at least 30 but I am proud of my accomplishment. I have definitely seen progress in my clothes and my pictures. I have had one major bump in the road and a few gains here and here. However, before I started blogging I had a major loss of five pounds in one week. So, overall, the past three months have been good for me. I have not enjoyed everything about this journey but seeing results, as well as others seeing my results have been worth it. Thank you to everyone who visits and comments here. You have helped me more than you know!

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    23 lbs is FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work!
    H.K. said...
    Wow! Congratulations!!!! What a great reminder for me that not every day is going to be a great day towards this journey towards weight loss. As long as we stay on the journey, the results will show. Thanks for that reminder!
    M said...
    Great job...Im sitting here reading your blog, and it occurred to me its already April. Where the heck is time going?
    "4 oz" said...
    Wait...did I read that correctly? You've lost 23lbs since January 5th? This past January? WOW! That's definitely a good wrap up!
    Anonymous said...
    23 pounds since January is OUTSTANDING and you should indeed be proud. Go Crystal!
    Crystal said...
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home