It's Final

Okay, so remember last week, when my grandmother came up here? Here, I'll wait while you read a little about my grandmother....Finished? Yeah, she's not much better at the moment. My uncle finally brought her bed here along with all of her worldly belongings. This upset her to no end and brought about a semi nervous breakdown. Yes, it's final. She's here for as long as my mom can keep her here. And, as frustrating as she is, it's good she's here. I have a feeling she ate crap at my uncle's house. She has said more than once all she ate was Cheerios. While this is not completely unhealthy, it's not the best thing for her, especially all the time. However, since she has come here, she has done nothing but eat. I'm not sure if it's because she had nothing or she just eats that much. She eats 3x as much as I do and this cannot be healthy for her. But, what can you do? She's not eating junk but she adds salt, butter, other crap to the food she eats. And that's bad.

Tuesday, April 7, I will officially be a homeowner. I will definitely be closing on mine and Michael's house on Tuesday. This is also very nerve racking for me but I know it will be worth. I know that this is a good move given the present economic climate. I am very excited and look forward to getting our house set up. I know Michael is excited about this as well. He was disappointed that we did not close this past Tuesday. In fact, he was a little angry about it. We are ready though.

I'm a little scared about how this will effect my weight loss. I have been so nervous this week that I haven't really eaten like I am supposed to. I haven't eaten junk food...not at all. I just haven't eaten all my calories. I haven't been hungry enough to eat. When I do eat, it feels forced and I hate that. I have still been drinking water (and peeing more than a normal person should). I know that this journey is going to be worth it.

Oh, good news. I had a blood panel test done at work about two weeks ago. I got my results yesterday and they are GREAT. My cholesterol is 122 overall. I will post more results at another time. I go to bed really early and it's that time. Good night.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hang in there Crystal. You are going through a lot right now. Hang in there.

    And congratulations on your house!!! Whoo Hoo!
    "4 oz" said...
    Hey, congrats on the new home! During times like this, people need some good news! Congrats!
    Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...
    Wow, what a busy time for you! Congratulations on the new house!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home