25 pounds!

This is going to be short one as I have a very busy morning planned.

I have hit the 25 pounds lost mark and I am so happy. I weighed in this morning and my weight was 245.2. That's a loss of 2 pounds this week and that's great. I can't wait to start exercising. I have losing weight strictly by watching what I eat. I know that once I can exercise, it will make weight loss a bit easier for me. I know that my cardiologist will be happy with my progress. I go see him on April 8th, this coming Wednesday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    YAY! Congratulations Crystal - that is outstanding! I started out just like you, and focused first on my diet (in October) then added to exercising (in January). Its 80% about the food....

    2 pounds is outstanding! You are getting a new house and a new body. ;o)
    jo said...
    CONGRATS!!! What a wonderful milestone. I am so happy for you!
    SeaShore said...
    Congratulations on hitting the 25 pound mark!
    Siddhartha said...
    This is a great news to read! It inspires me to shred off few extra pounds! But I'm too lazy to undertake daily work out! Lol!


    Nilz

    fancy-shoppe
    H.K. said...
    Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! And you're right once you start exercising, the weight will just come off faster. But, more than that you'll feel alot better too!
    Soldier of Truth said...
    Congrats. keep it up, If you loss the 25 pounds starting in January to now. I really believe you can get to 175 or ideally 150. I will be following you.
    Lynn Kellan said...
    Well done, Crystal!!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Crystal good job on you success and may GOD continue blessing you to see the end results you desire

    Angie anewyou2day@gmail.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home