Not the Best Week

Okay, so let's face it. It's not been the best of weeks for me on the home front. I feel like I am raising a VERY independent three year old. One minute, my grandmother is telling me she loves me and the next she says she isn't going to talk to me. I could give examples but you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Just imagine the most stubborn and independent three year old and that's her.

Work has been okay. I'm glad the week is over and hopefully, everyone will be back next week. I am so busy with my own stuff. I don't have time to make up others slack. But whatever.

As far as my diet goes, I'm tired of calling it that. I have been doing this for three months now. This is the longest I have stuck to something since I was 18 (I'll post more about that later). I have really gotten used to eating how I eat and it's not that I didn't know to begin with, I just didn't DO it. I feel like increasing my water intake has really helped this week. I have not felt nearly as hungry or had cravings as I have had in the past.

The major problem I have had this week is I haven't eaten all my calories every day. I have kinda done the calorie cycling thing. I just haven't been hungry enough to eat everything I am supposed to. I know that I have to eat to lose weight. I don't want my body to go into "starvation mode" because I am not eating.

I did weigh this morning and I lost three pounds...yes, three pounds. That puts my weight at 247. This is a 31 pound lost from November 2008 and a 23 pound lost since January 5. I am proud of the three pounds but also, I am scared of it. I have been lost small amounts of weight each week..between 1 and 2 pounds. I am scared of losing more than that. I don't want to continue to yo yo up and down. But, I guess that's how it goes.

I want to thank everyone for the comments this week. They have meant so much and helped me more than you know. I try to read and respond to each one.

Let's hope for a better week, shall we?

1 Comment:

  1. M said...
    Hellooooo!! I just discovered your blog and I love it!

    I know its hard to stay on track, it gets repetitive and boring...but the results are always worth it :)~

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home