*Sigh*

I gained .8 pounds this week and I don't know why. Maybe my body has just continually lost for the past four weeks and I have hit a plateau. I cannot exercise right now until the doctor gives me the go ahead. I may call him this week to find out what the deal is.

I know I did everything right. I ate what I was supposed to, when I was supposed to. I just don't know what happened. I am just going to have to be really strict with myself and be sure there are no hidden calories I am eating.

I know these times are going to be worth it. I have no doubt. However, it still seems easier just to give up and go back to my old way of eating. Then, I think to myself about how much better I feel and how much better I will look. I need to start a list of reasons as to why I want to lose weight. I have seen them on other blogs and love reading them. Maybe that will help to motivate me and keep me committed. Because after all, I have learned you have to be both to keep going.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home