I Think It's Time

*Peaks around the corner* "Hello?" *Hearing self echo*

It's been 17 weeks since my last blog entry. I think it's time. The good news is I haven't gained weight back. I've pretty much stayed in between 242 and 245. I still track everyday and try to keep on plan. However, there are days when I have went off plan completely and did "my own thing" (translation: Pizza and cheetos and chips and ice cream). But I have maintained which is more than I can say for myself in the past. To be honest, I haven't proactively, seriously, consciously TRIED to lose weight. My main concern has been to not GAIN weight.

In other news, Michael and I decided in July that we are getting married in October. Well, let's be honest. I asked if October was okay, told him why I wanted to be married this year, and he say okay. It wasn't his idea but he's okay with it. We were going to wait until October 2010 but I just could not. So, here we are. I started planning as soon as I knew he was okay with it and have been planning ever since. I'm very excited and very nervous at the same time.

And seeing as I am not busy enough already, I've decided to try to blog again. I need to blog. I have missed it so much. For me, writing is my "happy pill." My way to make it better when everything is so wrong. Here I go.

4 Comments:

  1. H.K. said...
    It's nice to see you back in the blogging world and congrats on your upcoming nuptials! I have been semi-absent from the blogging world too during the summer, but I realized because I wasnt blogging as much how cathartic it has become in my goal towards weight loss.

    Look forward to hearing more from you!
    SeaShore said...
    Congratulations on your engagement & wedding plans!

    I've had an ice cream, fish & chip kind of summer myself. Well done for maintaining.

    Good to see you again!
    jo said...
    Welcome back!!!

    Congrats on your engagement! =)

    Congrats on maintaining--that is the hard part, you know!

    I'm really glad you're going to be blogging again!
    Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...
    Welcome back and Congrats!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home