Sick...AGAIN

OMG can I not just get better? I am so frustrated with feeling bad. I felt great until this morning and then I felt like my stomach was trying to kill me. No, I knew my stomach was trying to kill me. It felt like I was having a gallbladder attack and I don't even have a gallbladder. I took all kinds of stomach medicine and when nothing worked, I called the doctor. More lab tests (ones that weren't done before), xrays, that kind of thing. We'll call you tomorrow about the results. I've been asleep since 1:00 this afternoon. It's 4:30 now. I never sleep in the middle of the day. I still don't feel good and am still having pains in my stomach. We'll see what happens.

BTW: Thanks again to everyone for their support. It means a lot that complete strangers care for me.

6 Comments:

  1. M said...
    OMG, that is how I felt the other night. I thought my stomach was going to crawl out through my back! I got a super, super hot rag and put it on my stomach and fell asleep.

    I hope you feel better soon :)
    jo said...
    Yuck! I'm so sorry. Sending fast-healing vibes your way. I hope you're feeling better quickly and they figure it out!
    Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...
    OMG I lost my gallbladder too and I know the pain of one of those attacks. Horrible. I'm so sorry you are going through this! Good luck!
    Anonymous said...
    HANG IN THERE. ***Hugs***

    I hope you feel better soon.
    "4 oz" said...
    Crystal, sorry to hear you are still under the weather. Please rest and get better soon!
    H.K. said...
    Geez, I feel so bad for you! I can't believe the doctors haven't been able to help you out quicker! Do you think you have food allergies? My cousin had some of the symptoms you listed and found out that he was allergic to gluten. Anyway, just my two cents and sending you lots of good thoughs and prayers and hoping you get better soon.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home