I Have to Eat

One thing any dieter knows (any dieter who follows healthy dieting principles): You HAVE to eat to lose weight. And I just can't. I can but it makes my stomach hurt so bad. I have managed to eat today and eat pretty healthy: nothing heavily processed. Grilled chicken and roasted potatoes is going to be my dinner. But anything I eat makes me hurt so badly. I'm actually SCARED to eat anything.

I was able to eat on Saturday evening. Michael and I went to a WONDERFUL sushi/hibachi restaurant for dinner...he treated me. :) I had teriyaki shrimp, rice, and a couple of pieces of sushi. It was SO good..especially the sushi. Yes, it made my stomach hurt but not as bad as some food has. It was just a really nice evening. I love him.

So hopefully, my medicine will start working. My tummy will feel better. I will feel better.

(BTW: I skipped my weekly goals this week. I just want my stomach to stop hurting..that's my goal)

9 Comments:

  1. jo said...
    Fast-healing vibes sent your way. I hope your stomach is better, soon. That's got to be awful!
    Kelly the Happy Texan said...
    You poor thing. I hope you are feeling normal again very soon. Now would be just fine. :)

    Maybe some chicken noodle soup? Doesn't that cure everything?
    Teena in Toronto said...
    I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Anonymous said...
    Hugs! I hope you feel better soon. Michael is such a sweetheart.
    Anonymous said...
    Hope you feel better and don't let your diet control you, you control your diet :D
    Angie in T.O. said...
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    SeaShore said...
    I hope your medication kicks in soon.
    H.K. said...
    I'm so sorry your stomach is still hurting. You're absolutely right, you should just concentrate on what makes you feel good to eat, rather than being on a diet.

    Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Jenn said...
    Oooooh, seriously, I need some sushi now after reading this. But I have to agree with Kelly that chicken noodle soup is the cureall. Pair that with sprite and nyquil, and you're golden. ;)


    Also I left you a little something on my blog...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home