Went A Little Further

Pushing through the pain..I've always been good at that. I had four open heart surgeries growing up, three replacement surgeries for my defibrillator, and one gallbladder surgery. I know about pushing through the pain. I took no pain medicine during my last defibrillator surgery and my gallbladder surgery. I only took Tylenol in the evening to go to sleep. I don't like pain medicine. So, when it comes to pushing through the pain while walking, I'm getting better. I went a little further tonight...IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME...and I didn't realize it. I can't tell you the sense of accomplishment I feel. I am so proud of myself and what I have done so far. It's been a very long time since I have felt like this.

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. I will get around to all of you this weekend. TOMORROW's FRIDAY!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Woo Hoo Crystal! You should be sooo proud of yourself. You are doing awesome.

    You are one tough lady!
    H.K. said...
    Yippee! I am so happy for you! I remember the day I was able to walk a few blocks without huffing & puffing! I'm glad that you pushed through the pain and was able to walk farther.
    Jake said...
    That is great. I myself want through two colon cancer operations that was 16 years ago. Positive thinking that was got me through. Today, I enjoy the internet.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home