My Body Hates Me

I don't understand. I have gained 1.8 pounds this week and I honestly cannot tell you where it came from. This puts me at 244.0. I have eaten exactly what I was supposed to this week. NO cheating. I have not eaten above my calories AND I have exercised every single day AND I have drank my water everyday. I just feel like I have gained the same poundage and lost the same poundage for the last few weeks. I was hoping to be out of the 240's by now but I'm guess I'm here for another week or so. It's so frustrating to do the best you can do and KNOW that you have done NOTHING to cause this.

Okay, enough pity partying. I will just keep doing what I am doing, walking and eating what I am supposed to eat, and I'll see what happens next week.

6 Comments:

  1. M said...
    Its frustrating that it takes so little to gain but its sooo hard to lose.

    That happened to me recently, and then I ended up losing like 3 pounds. I am pretty sure its water weight.
    jo said...
    It stinks when that scale doesn't move.

    But focus on the big picture: You were SO healthy this week! Congrats on that!!!
    Angie in T.O. said...
    I'm pretty new at this, but I remember learning that your body weight could fluctuate quite a bit depending on time of month, how much salt you had the day before, how much water, etc. I guess what I'm trying to say too, is to focus on the positive, your eating healthy and exercising, the scale will catch up eventually. *hugs* I know it's frustrating.
    Natasha said...
    I feel your pain. I've been hovering at 235 for the past 3 weeks and it's driving me nuts! I know that I've gained muscle so I'm betting that it will even out soon, but it's SO frustrating. Keep being positive. And keep us posted!
    Teena in Toronto said...
    Your body will catch up and you'll probably see a loss this week. Hang tight!
    Staci A said...
    It can be really frustrating, but it sounds like you're doing everything right. Best of luck!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home