I'm Going to Live

Stopping by to say that I am not going to kill over for awhile. But seriously, I am doing great. My doctor says that he is extremely happy with the blood work I had done a few weeks ago at work. Everything looks exactly like it should and some even looks better than it should (given my weight). My heart valve is ticking away just like it should. There is no evidence of deterioration or leakage around the valve. Which, for me, is wonderful news. I have been worried about this for the past couple of weeks. I have been tired and having chest pains. He attributes this to stress and said I need to exercise.
Yes, thank you. I realize that. That's why I am here. I want to start exercising. I want to start feeling better. I want to lose weight faster. Anyway, he knew why I was there and was just telling me what I wanted to hear. So, what do I plan to do?

I do plan to start exercising...just not tonight. I have a massive headache at the moment. And, my grandmother is at an all new "high" so to speak. I don't know what the deal is with her. She is a perpetual three year old and when caught in a lie, lies like a three year old. But whatever. Exercising. Yes. I plan to do it. But not tonight.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Woo Hoo! I'm glad you got a clean bill of health and I'm glad Dr. Obvious told you what you wanted to hear. :o)

    Good job Crystal.
    M said...
    Good!! Go get a Jillian Michaels DVD! LOL You will see results super fast....
    SeaShore said...
    That's great news!
    jo said...
    What great news! I did think about you yesterday wondering.

    Congrats!
    Carol said...
    We need to celebrate. This is great news. You are so blessed today. But pace yourself on the exercise LOL

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home