Looking Forward

I want to start by thanking everyone for the nice comments that you have left. They have been WONDERFUL, encouraging, and I have learned from them. I know that this dieting thing is not straight forward and that there are lots of bumps in the road. I am so glad that I have started this blog. It has helped me immensely.

I have also really gotten the hang of the website I use to keep up with my calories. I use Calorie King to keep up with everything. It's high customizable and can keep up with most everything. The database is a good one, but I have had to add some foods into my database. The only issue I have with it is the price. The price is $75 a year. That's not bad compared with other diet plans but it's still a lot of money.

I am ready to start exercising, but I have to wait until April 8. I haven't really blogged about my health issues but I will one day. Suffice it to say that I have to wait until I see the doctor to do any exercise. I have to make sure that my heart is doing well and I won't fall over if I try to exercise. I know that exercising will help the weight come off.

I look forward to this week. I have planned out my food and have everything set. I am not as tired tonight as I have been so hopefully this week will be better. Hope everyone else has a good week also!

4 Comments:

  1. jo said...
    Crystal, I hope you have a great week. I missed your last post somehow...this is quite a roller coaster journey, isn't it. (hugs)

    Take good care of yourself.
    H.K. said...
    I think it's great that you plan out your food! While I was reading it, I kept thinking, Why haven't I done that too? I always learn alot from reading other blogs!
    "4 oz" said...
    Crystal, I'm sure you're week will be a great one! Why do I feel this way? Well, you said you have your food planned out - that's a great way to kick off the week. Good for you!
    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home