I Feel Like a Watering Hole

Okay, so maybe not that bad but still. I have been trying to concentrate on my water intake this week because I haven't really been doing that. I'm trying to get straight up and start drinking...water that is. I've done pretty well Sunday until the present, but I miss my morning Diet Dr. Pepper (caffeine free). I am addicted to them and know that if I drink one in the morning, nothing will taste as good as that afterward. This is the reason I am drinking the water first. All day at work I feel like I am constantly pouring water down my throat. But, I know that water is key to this whole weight loss project thingie. I haven't really incorporated it until now. I am trying to do things one at a time so it doesn't get overwhelming. I feel like I have a hold on my eating and may start posting some of my food I eat here. We'll see. Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Comments:

  1. Christa said...
    HI I just discovered your blog. I wanted to give you this link to a free tracker for food, water, exercise and goals.
    www.fitday.com
    Christa
    Anonymous said...
    I need to be better about the water....but I HATE having to constantly pee! I HATE having to keep getting up. I wish I could just schedule my pee time, you know. Just pee 30 minutes at a time, but uninterrupted. :o) Me, control freak? Huh? Who?
    Katie said...
    I loooove water. I drink 2 liters a day, minimum (and not because I'm forcing it down). It really does get easier to get it all in, and after a while (a week?) the constant peeing that comes with newly increased water intake goes away. :)
    H.K. said...
    I think it's awesome that you're making an effort to drink water. I have a friend who doesn't like water and drink one of those powedered juice packets into her water bottle. I think it's crystal lite. It seems to work for her.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home