Back On Track

I was so scared to get on the scale this morning. I had a few slip ups this week. It snowed Monday and this made me want to eat eat eat. So, I did. At my father's house. Where NOTHING is healthy. But I did well for the rest of the week.

I lost 2.4 pounds this week. I'm very happy but very relieved at the same time. I don't always eat healthy on the weekends so I try to make up for it during the week. Monday was not a good day to start off the week. I am really wanting to try to eat better on the weekends. I just haven't got there yet. Letting go of things during the week was hard enough. The weekends are my time to relax a little. However, don't think I eat everything I see on the weekends. I am conscious of what I am eating but I don't track. I know there will come a point that I will have to include weekends in my plan or it will seriously hinder my weight loss. (as it might be already doing). I will just have to wait and see.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats on the loss! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you, it means a lot.
    SeaShore said...
    Days off from routine are always the hardest. I try not to graze my way through them!

    You did great, congrats on the loss!
    Anonymous said...
    Keep up the good work on your eating habits, and yes I believe we need to take those days that we feed our needs. I look forward to continue reading your post.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home