Stressed to the Max

Have you ever dealt with the IRS? Did you ever feel like you were dealing with a stubborn two year old? I am in the process of trying to claim the First Time Home Owners Tax Credit and it has been a pain in the ass. I have bent over backwards trying to get the information that they have requested. I am convinced that there is not a "letter by a government entity" I am supposed to get. This is just something the IRS dreamed up to make this difficult. No one knows what type of letter I am supposed to be getting.

Also, Michael and I are in the process of getting some information together to get a marriage license. The wedding has never been as stressful as this IRS and marriage license stuff.

Weight is still the same. I have still be tracking but today has not been good. But, as long as I can maintain until October, I will be happy.

3 Comments:

  1. F. McButter Pants said...
    Yikes...I am kind of freaked now. I am trying to buy a house too. I am going to be going thru the same thing. Maybe you can give me some pointers when the time comes. I'd apprecitate it.

    On 9/11 I was a directory assistant operator. Peole were calling in freaking out. Wanting to be contected to the White House. I was in AZ, but the calls were coming from poeple who were in NYC. I was scared out of my mind.

    Have a great weekend!
    David D said...
    What area are you buying in? I have a realtor friend that may know what needs to happen in order to get the tax credit. I can give you his info...
    Crystal said...
    I live in South Carolina but if you want to email me his information, I will def contact him. bagwell123 at gmail dot com.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home