Wow. Just simply WOW. I have so many feelings about this episode. I don't know where to start or where I'm going to end. This was definitely one of the hardest shows I have ever had to watch. This show made my heart hurt more than any other Biggest Loser show or TV show I have ever seen. So, let's get right to it..shall we?

Again, I warn readers, if you are sensitive to language, read with caution.

Important Quotes from Episode 3

"Damn you sprinkles" (said by Rebecca during a challenge which we will get to in a min)
"Two pounds is useless" (said by Bob after a different challenge)
"It's kind of a slap in our face" (said by Bob to Traci after a challenge)
And the funniest one of the night, "I wanna take a cupcake and rub it all over my body" (said by Sean during a challenge)

There was really nothing profound or that hit home with me this week. I was just in utter shock of the craziness of the show that any profound quotes got lost along the way.

Recap:

Okay, so let's recap. Can we all agree that Tracy is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, etc. I couldn't believe what I was watching. But wait, I am jumping ahead of myself.

This week was a week of "would you rathers." There were several challenges/temptations this week. The first one was a challenge to see if anyone would cross a stick for a two pound advantage. The catch was, if you crossed the line, you didn't get to work with Bob and Jillian. TRACI, yes the one who PASSED OUT the first f**cking day decided this was a good idea for her. Dear Lord in heaven. I swear. The bitch is nucking futs. Bob and Jillian were not happy either. Those Bob quotes up there were towards Traci. *Breathe* is what I wanted to tell Jillian. She really was not happy.

So you would think she learned her lesson? Right?

Up next was a temptation. Now this was one of the most creative I've seen. I personally can eat some cupcakes. I love cupcakes. BAD. So this would have been difficult for me. The idea was that whoever ate the most cupcakes got to pick who's weight counted during the weigh in. So, here we go again. Traci got the wild look in her eye and ate four cupcakes. In all fairness, Antoine ate two cupcakes. So, Traci was in control of the game.

I thought Jillian was going to EXPLODE. The look in her eye was unlike anything I've ever seen. She was beyond furious with Traci. There are not words to explain Jillian's anger so I'm not going to try. Just know, in my home, I was scream expletives at the TV.

So, we did get to the weigh in and Traci just further pissed people off. She was making friends left and right. Sucks to be her. The red team and orange team went below the yellow line and more expletives came out of me. I was and still am so pissed. Jillian did have her say before the weigh in began and this made me feel a bit better. Even Jillian said this was the nastiest game play she has seen. I was also happy Rebecca had a say.

The red team has continued to touch my heart each week. This week, they won me over. Self sacrifice is one of the most humblest things a person can ever do. And that's what they did. They begged the other members to send them home. They had support at home. They could do this. Blah, blah, blah...I hate Traci.

Random Thoughts:

-I hate Traci. Her "that's all?" comment really sent me over the edge at the end.

-Bob "hates the game." Clearly he cares about people.

-I hate Traci. Can we make sure this is clear?

-Bless his heart, Coach Mo was still trying to support his bitch of a partner.

-Each show, Shae touches my heart. She grabs me by my stomach and forces me to look at myself.

-Traci's eyes creep me out. She is CRAZY C-R-A-Z-Y CRAZY

-My heart broke for both teams up for elimination. However, I think the right team stayed.

-I HATE TRACI- She needs to be psychologically evaluated.

Who went home?

We have already discussed this. The red team sacrificed themselves for Shae. Not for Dan. But for Shae. They know she needs to be here. And I cried. HARDER than I ever have.

I was so happy seeing Antoine and Alexandra together. I know they will support each other, lean on each other, and I hope their love continues to grow.

Traci pissed me the f*ck off one last time when she looked smugly at the orange team and said "I told you I wouldn't send Shae home." Bull and shit.

I hate Traci.



**Reading after posting I noticed I didn't say anything about the physical challenge. It wasn't the point of the show tonight. It gave immunity to the green team (which I was happy about) but not the point this week**

8 Comments:

  1. Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...
    right on. I was sad that Traci lost so much. I just want her gone! Wackadoodle doo! Poor Mo though, I wonder if he's going to be ostracized bc of his relationship with her.
    Valerie Roberson said...
    I was sooooo pissed this week. That bitch is psycho!! I cried too :( But I was happy with the red teams progress at home. And Antoine hooking it up! woo hoo :) But Traci needs to GO! UGH!!!!
    Angie in T.O. said...
    I so agree with you. I couldn't believe what that nut bar was doing the whole show, and bravo Jillian for having her say, it was the most explosive episode I ever remember watching. I cried my eyes out, first with sadness and then with happiness when I saw what happened after they went home.
    marina kamen said...
    good stuff here!
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    I was wondering if there is going to be a price drop in the iPhone data plans anytime soon? I currently own an LG Voyager and the iPhone is crap compared to the Voyager. If I do get the iPhone it will be the up and coming 3G model.
    [url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://team-audacious.net/index.php?module=forum&action=topic&id=5658&info=hasPostedTopic&infoTime=1262025422]unlock iphone[/url]
    Anonymous said...
    Hi I'd love to thank you for such a great made forum!
    thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Edwyn Sammy
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/monsters-inc-party-supplies.html]monsters inc Party Supplies[/url].
    Anonymous said...
    BriemeAfe xaikalitag momunamnfub [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] atosseralpaps http://gusannghor.com smeplannilm

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home