I Have Been Tagged

Okay, so, this is the first time I have ever been tagged for anything. Mac Attack tagged me.

Game of Eights

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Marrying Michael
2. Moving into our new house
3. Time off of work (though I'm not sure when)
4. At the moment, dinnertime
5. Painting my new house
6. Going clothes shopping
7. Getting tax money back for buying a house
8. My new body (when I create it)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Ate breakfast
2. Went to work
3. Saw and talked with eight clients (usually it's only five)
4. Went to lunch with a coworker
5. Went to the Dollar Store with my mom
6. Bought a Swiffer
7. Ate pizza
8. Watched the thunderstorm

8 Things I Wish I Could do:

1. Not fall off plan
2. Fly
3. Skydive
4. Ride horses
5. Love myself more
6. Go explore the sets of Harry Potter
7. Meet J.K. Rowling
8. Fit into a size 10 wedding dress

8 Shows I Watch:

1. The Biggest Loser
2. Dr. Phil
3. Oprah
4. CMT Top 20 Countdown
5. Animal Cops
6. K9 Cops
7. Dateline
8. Jon and Kate Plus 8

8 people I tag: (If you don't do these, you don't have to feel pressure!)

1. Lola Fierce
2. H.K. Weighs In
3. Ex Hot Girl
4. Escape from Obesity
5. Journeying to Lose 200 Pounds
6. Scale Junkie
7. The Breathing Post
8. Hold the May. Extra Cheese

2 Comments:

  1. Diana Swallow said...
    I got tagged with this the other day and I'm still working on it LOL I guess I don't think my life is that fascinating
    H.K. said...
    Thanks for tagging me! I think my answers will be boring, so I'll try to do an interesting twist to the answers.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home