Updates and the Week to Come

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I know mine has been good but also a little stressful. Michael and I were supposed to close on a house Tuesday. Did I tell you we are buying a house? Well, I guess I may have mentioned it....nope..I guess I haven't. Well, we are buying a house. It's a cute three bedroom two bath ranch style house. I'll have to take pictures because it's already been removed from Realtor.com. At any rate, we were supposed to close on Tuesday but it looks like it might be later in the week. I haven't talked with the loan officer or my realtor this weekend. On Friday, it sounded like it would be later. So, we will see.

I have also started a new project. I am not sure how many of you are familiar with a forum. From the time I was 18 until I was 22, I was really involved in forums. I found them while searching for Harry Potter stuff on the internet. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I created a forum for my obsession. Wizarding Realm was a forum I helped create. I'm no longer active there but the forum is still up and running. I'm still obsessed with Harry Potter but I'm really too old to be sitting around talking about Harry Potter all the time. But I digress. I have started another forum, my first one in around four years. Weighs to Lose is going to be a support forum for those trying to lose weight, maintain, or just become healthier. I am a member of other weight loss forum but they are BIG. Yes, I want this one to grow eventually but I need something a little smaller. Register if you are interested. I'll be posting updates about the forum from time to time on this blog.

I'm ready for this new week. It can't possibly be worse than the last one but you never know. I have my food planned out and still plan on sticking to drinking my water. I hope everyone has a good week.

5 Comments:

  1. M said...
    You are so lucky to be buying a house! Im so happy for you :)

    This week will go better, it has to!
    Caitlin said...
    I want to buy a house :(

    I'm sure this week will go much better, I have signed up for the forum, an hoping to be very active on it :).
    Anonymous said...
    Congratulations on your house! I hope everything goes as planned (or better). :o)
    H.K. said...
    I love forums too, so I'll check out the weight loss forum you formed. What a great idea!

    Good luck in you're new home and I hope it works out!
    jessi said...
    buying a house can be totally stressful - hopefully you close soon! i hated that part!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home