Weigh In

Saturdays are my weigh in days. I find this to be the most convenient of all days for me. However, this might change to Fridays but we will just have to see.

Whatever the case, I did weigh in this morning. I could still feel the croissants I ate last night sticking to me...and apparently so could the scale. I weight 253.8, only lost one pound.

I guess it's not the worst thing that could happen. It's just that for some crazy reason, I was thinking I had lost more. Then, I started looking at my food diary and had a few "a-ha" moments. I ate horribly on Monday this week. And then combine that with eating last night, I guess that's the reason. Plus, I am not on my best behavior on the weekends. So far, I have continued losing despite that but I know it is slowing my progress.

I cannot exercise right now because of my health. I go to the doctor in April and he will let me know at that time what I can do. I just want to concentrate on my food intake and creating healthy habits with that. I have tons of support around me so that has really helped.

But then I look at it this way. What if I do only lose a pound a week. Times that by four and times that by twelve and that's 48 pounds a year. Not bad I guess. Just would like to lose faster, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home