Sick Day Part 2

Okay, so when I woke up this morning, I still felt like crap. Instead of only feeling nauseous, I also felt like my back was on fire. Time to go to the doctor. So, I have a bladder infection. Freaking wonderful. So, went to Publix, picked up my antibiotic and came home. I do have to give props to Publix though. They have free antibiotics and my other medicine wasn't that expensive. I have insurance but I still get worried. Also, Publix has AWESOME healthy choices all throughout the store. Stuff other grocery chains do not have. For me, Publix has always been a little more expensive but they have awesome stuff. I will definitely be back to look around there.

Oh, one more thing. I was so excited this morning at the doctor's office even though I felt horrible. I have lost thirty pounds since the end of January (the last time I was there). AND the doctor was so happy about this, which made me really happy.

9 Comments:

  1. Amanda K. said...
    I hope you start feeling better soon! Just to let you know, I used to think that Publix was much more expensive than the other stores. However, I have found the opposite to be true. They are much lower and have AWESOME BOGO deals every week. They normally spotlight atleast 3 products that they also have a store brand of. If you buy the named brand product, you get theirs for free. LOVE Publix! Although, Essy lost her lovey blanket there yesterday and someone grabbed it up and left with it, b/c it wasn't in the lost and found. Now I just get sick to my stomach when I think of going in there. LOL!
    jo said...
    Sending fast-heeling vibes. Ouch!

    Congrats on the great weight loss and happiness of the doctor!

    You're doing fantastic.
    Chubby Chick said...
    Awww... I hope you feel better soon! I have a friend who gets frequent bladder infections... and she chugs down massive amounts of cranberry juice. It really does the trick for her.

    Congrats on the awesome weight loss!
    Anonymous said...
    YAY! CRYSTAL - you are on fire girl! Congratulations. 30 pounds since the end of January is FABULOUS.

    (I hope you feel better.)
    M said...
    Oh thank GOODNESS! I was actually scared you had the swine flu!

    You better start feeling better soon dammit but in the mean time, congrats on your 30 pound loss, thats fantastic!! Do you feel better yet, huh huh?
    Valerie Roberson said...
    Finding out you've lost 30 lbs. is definitely a perk to visiting the doc! Congrats :)
    And feel better soon! *Healthy vices going your way*
    Valerie Roberson said...
    or vibes....sheesh ;)
    H.K. said...
    OMG!!! 30 lbs is awesome, congratulations and I hope you get better soon!
    Angie in T.O. said...
    Sorry to hear about your infection, but with the right meds you'll be on the mend soon! Take Care! 30Lbs, wow! that is awesome! I haven't lost my first 5lbs...YET!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home